Please fast and pray every Thursday for the renewal of the Catholic Church in America. Please note: The Cybersociety will fast on Fridays beginning January 2013, in accordance with ancient custom.

This is not a photoblog; this is not a Catholic trivia blog. The story of our origins.

Friday, January 31, 2014

For the arrows of the Almighty are within me…The terrors of God do set themselves in array against me. (Job 6:4)

Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.
I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause,
Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number...
To set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety. (Job 5:7-9, 11)
 

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty. (Job 5:17)



No comments:

Post a Comment